Distribution Supervisor (Unfilled)
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The Distribution Supervisor is responsible for supervising delivery
drivers and the evaluation of distribution activities.
- This position will work Tuesday through Saturday, 5:00am until
finished. Flexibility to work other hours required as
- Valid CDL A required Position Responsibilities
- Supervise a team of delivery drivers.
- Responsible for the direction, coordination and evaluation of
all distribution activities for assigned drivers/routes.
- Ensure accurate deliveries and excellent customer service.
- Supervise the planning and scheduling of company transport
vehicles to maximize revenue producing opportunities and minimize
downtime and excessive overtime.
- Supervise driver performance and takes proper disciplinary
steps as necessary.
- Monitor the team to ensure vehicles are well maintained and
that related repairs and safety issues are addressed in a timely
- Ensure that optimal inventory levels of full goods are
maintained in order to fulfill daily sales needs. Requirements
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1 year of management/supervisory experience
- 3 years of delivery/distribution experience
- Pass a motor vehicle record check
- Valid CDL and driver's license Company Overview & EEO
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in
North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano,
TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds
leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea,
water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single
serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an
unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more
than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly
everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of
hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP
key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee
Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original
Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and
operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses
and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business,
which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and
wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also
provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional
growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper
Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test,
as applicable for the role.
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Louisville , Distribution Supervisor (Unfilled), Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!