Posted on: January 17, 2020
TopWorx, a division of Emerson Automation Solutions, is the global
leader in valve control and position sensing for the process
industries. TopWorx has a unique opportunity for an Inventory Clerk
to join our team. As a division of Emerson Automation Solutions,
TopWorx employees are afforded advancement opportunities within
Emerson global business units. We have a business casual atmosphere
and offer a competitive salary and benefit package. TopWorx strives
to empower our employees and only recruit success-driven
- Responsible for the receiving and storing of goods: visually
inspects goods as needed
- Checks, verifies, and audits materials
- Pulls and issues materials when needed
- Processes paperwork for transaction completeness
- Performs cycle counts daily and physical inventory as
- Reports product damage and/or vendor compliance issues as seen
on product received
- Maintain parts bin levels on assembly lines
- Ensures that safety techniques are used in all aspects of daily
- Is able to work split shifts, overtime and weekends when
- Stock parts in warehouse and maintain warehouse organization
using predetermined stock locations
- Unloads and loads trucks with incoming and outgoing materials.
Moves and stores a variety of materials, parts and
- Performs all other assignments as directed by management or
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook,
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Minimum of two years warehouse inventory experience
- Forklift operation
- Must be a self-starter and able to perform without direct
- Ability to lift 40 pounds intermittently
- Ability to sit and/or stand daily up to 10 hours
- Ability to defer to management when appropriate
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are
legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a
position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with
temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who
need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are
not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age,
marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran
status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any
discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or
using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by
sending an email to email@example.com .
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a
common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found
it. Each and every day, our foundational values"integrity, safety
and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous
improvement, collaboration and innovation"inform every decision we
make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide
groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial,
and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and
discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel
and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating
costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure
human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance
energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more
than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200
manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping
employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career
change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA
graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join
our team and start your journey today.
Keywords: Emerson, Louisville , Inventory Clerk, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!