Accounts Payable Analyst
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Sazerac Company OverviewBuild your career at Sazerac. The
Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning
bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy
Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blantons, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally,
Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits
including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Margaretville Spirits, Dr.
McGillicuddys, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka. Since 1850, Sazerac
Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned
company with operations in the United States and around the world.
Since 2008, Sazerac has experienced double-digit growth every year!
We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture,
brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most
importantly, our people. Whether you are a recent graduate or an
experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary
opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in
an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Job
Description/Responsibilities--The Accounts Payable Analyst position
is responsible for analyzing and entering invoices for all Sazerac
entities.-- The Accounts Payable Analyst works as a business
partner with internal and external customers to provide support for
timely and accurate processing of related expenses and invoices.
This is a multi-country responsibility covering the US, UK, Canada,
Netherlands and Ireland. Reports directly to AP Manager, located in
- Assure adherence to internal controls around cash & liabilities
by processing company invoices timely and accurately. Working with
treasury to provide accurate weekly cash forecasting. Manage vendor
relationships, as necessary, in order to maximize AP days without
causing supplier interruptions.
- Through coordination with various internal departments to
maintain accurate invoice processing records and problem
resolution. Collaborate with suppliers to resolve processing issues
to maintain outstanding relationships.
- Partnering with Procurement to assist with Supplier performance
including invoices, shipments, payments, pricing accuracy.
- Ensure current processes are identified, streamlined and
documented. Focuses on continuous improvement projects to drive
efficiency & accuracy while lowering
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Proven strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong detail orientation
- Working knowledge of MS Office Products (Word, Excel and
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative
- 1 year accounting experience--
Keywords: Sazerac, Louisville , Accounts Payable Analyst, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!