Service Technician, Refrigeration and Appliance Repair
Company: Sears Home Services
Posted on: September 17, 2020
***POSITIONS AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE***
Join the Sears Home Services team as a Refrigeration and Appliance
Sears Home Services is the nationu0027s largest product repair
service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for
homeowners annually. We are looking for an In-Home Service
Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers
with their appliance repairs. All experience levels welcome, from
small to large home appliances to refrigeration experience, we want
to talk to you!
Why the best Service Technicians work for Sears Home Services:
* Benefits Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays,
vacation time, life insurance, and more.
* Perks Including company service vehicle, uniforms, specialized
tools, best in class routing software, iPhone, and incentive
* Dispatch from home (most locations)
* The best parts and support Because you are working with Sears
Home Services, enjoy having access to all brands of OEM parts and
getting the job done right the first time! Plus, you have access to
Tech Hub, a nationwide support platform to connect you with others
to get your support questions answered.
* Valuable training Sears offers formal training programs for those
looking to add to their industry knowledge (including getting EPA
certification), as well as continued learning for those wanting to
sharpen skills and various career path opportunities for those
looking for growth.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Residential Appliance/Refrigeration Repair Technicians have
opportunities to repair Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and
non-sealed systems) and other home appliances such as Washers and
Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers,
Trash Compactors, and Garbage Disposers in the customers homes.
Service Technician responsibilities include:
* Providing timely and quality repairs of customers products
* Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
* Promoting and selling additional products and services
* Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
* Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
* Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the
* Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
* Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test
* Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
* Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure
* Must possess and maintain a valid state driver s license for the
state in which you are applying
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
* At least 1 2 years of appliance repair or refrigeration
EEO/EOE/Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Keywords: Sears Home Services, Louisville , Service Technician, Refrigeration and Appliance Repair, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!