Plant Operations Director - Full-Time -
Company: Sunrise Manor Nursing Home
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Ideal candidate will have HVAC experience, prior Plant Ops
Experience.-- Apply online for further consideration. For
questions, call/text Sarah at-- 502.631.2273 #LI-ST1
Sunrise Manor, established in 1967, is a 137-bed facility that
offers skilled, semi-skilled, rehab and Alzheimer care to local
residents. We offer physical, occupational, and speech therapy
services, in addition to other specialty care needs.An in-house
beauty shop and good old home cooking are part of the amenities
offered in this home-like setting. Innovative activity and social
programs, such as Sunrise's own segment of the Red Hat Society,
help to keep life exciting through all ages.Call us today or
schedule a tour and see if Sunrise Manor is the right for you or
your loved one! Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare
company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the
continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted
living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance
accreditation and pioneering person - directed care. Many of our
skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall
rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to
Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare's "Best Places
- Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring,
training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating
department staff as deemed necessary.
- Supervise the overall maintenance operation of facility.
- Perform repairs and maintenance on equipment and supplies.
- Order and requisition supplies and equipment, as needed, within
- Test emergency generator weekly and monthly as required by
State and Federal regulations.
- Know and follow established safety rules and policies and
procedures of the maintenance department.
- Keep required records and submit to the Administrator when
- Cooperate with and support other department supervisors and
- Maintain the building in good repair and keep free of hazards
such as those caused by electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling
systems. Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience.
- One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience
- Practical knowledge of day-to-day maintenance and facility
physical plant upkeep.
- Ability to operate various pieces of equipment to include: lawn
mower, weed eater, blower, edger, pressure washer, chainsaw,
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work
well within a team environment in support of company
- Knowledge of health care regulations pertaining to surveys (
JCAHO/State of TN) of long term care or hospitals.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted - no,
encouraged - to employ their talents and abilities to solve
problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning,
Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn't just hollow
corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and
initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire
organization. Signature HealthCARE is an Equal
Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female /
Disability / Veteran and other protected categories. Signature
HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of
healthcare, forever. Visit LTCrevolution.com to learn more. 717
North Lincoln Blvd. Hodgenville, KY 42748
Keywords: Sunrise Manor Nursing Home, Louisville , Plant Operations Director - Full-Time -, Professions , Hodgenville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!