Senior Financial Analyst
Company: V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Senior Financial AnalystPrimary Location: Louisville, Kentucky
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking Senior Financial Analyst
internally in Louisville, Kentucky. This is a full-time, direct
hire position in information technology & services industry. WHAT
YOU'LL NEED:Education and Experience --
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance accounting, or
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience. Knowledge, Skills
and Abilities --
- Knowledge of the business community in any of the following
industries: Information Technology and Staffing
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Strategic Thinking
- Expert in analysis and problem solving.
- Technical Capacity
- Financial Management
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and
analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting,
Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive
efficiencies and understand ROI.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic
initiatives. WHAT YOU'LL DO:Job Responsibilities:
- Gather and organize financial data from all departments
(gathering operational data).
- Compile and analyze financial reports and find discrepancies
that require senior management's attention.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual
results with plans and forecasts.
- Assist in preparing financial reports with reliable conclusions
management can use to implement more effective operational
strategies to improve financial status; through analyzing results,
monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to
- Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create
- Protects operations by keeping financial information
- Other duties as assigned.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with
- Prepare presentations to Senior Management Team
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, highly
competitive environment where your success is measured by the
quality of your service.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage
multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner across multiple
levels of organization.
- Self-motivate individual who exhibits sense of urgency in all
related activities with the ability to work under pressure,
organize, and priorities responsibilities. Interested? Qualified
candidates should send their resumes V-Soft Consulting is a trusted
partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help
business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is
derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing,
consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and
mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia. V-Soft is
headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India,
Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver,
Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top
100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is
known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for
any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships
across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft
Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow
Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst
many others. Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today! For more
information or to view all our open jobs, please visit or call -
provided by Dice
Keywords: V-Soft Consulting Group, Inc, Louisville , Senior Financial Analyst, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!