Quality Assurance Technician
Company: Treehouse Foods
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Job Posting Title:
Quality Assurance Technician
Positions available on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift!
Position Summary: Performs analysis on in-process and finished
products to ensure specifications are met. Makes accept/reject
decision on incoming raw materials and pre-shipment samples based
on pre-established criteria. Places defective product on hold in
accordance with procedures. Resolves and reports defect issues.
Interacts with other departments to communicate testing
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis and testing on in-process and finished products to
ensure all quality and food safety Critical Control Points are met
as defined by the applicable PJJ/Salsa and Traditional HACCP/Food
- Performs and documents processing line audits and product
evaluations for PPJ, Salsa and Traditional products that include,
but are not limited to: pH, water activity, viscosity, brix, salsa
drain weights, product salt percentage, product sensory evaluation,
packaging evaluation and CCP monitoring activity
- Performs and document verification activities of product
foreign material detection devices to ensure equipment
- Performs and document verification activities of pasteurizer
water chemical concentrations in the PJJ/Salsa processing
- Assist in the identification and resolution of quality and food
safety related non-conformances, including hold and release program
- Performs and documents housekeeping and sanitary conditions of
- Ensure employees are following all quality, food safety, GMP
programs and procedures.
- Review all production documents and investigate or correct for
any missing or erroneous information.
- Assist internal and external personnel on documentation
requests, audits and inspections.
- Assist in the collection and management of retain samples.
- Performs sampling of environmental swabs, water and air
- Perform sanitation effectiveness verification activities that
may include pre-operational inspections, environmental monitoring
sampling and hygienic restoration activities.
- Assist in the investigation of consumer complaints.
- Work closely with operations, warehouse, sanitation,
maintenance departments for all quality needs.
- Performs lab and workstation housekeeping tasks.
- Safely and accurately perform all duties as required for this
position to ensure the safety and quality of our products.
- All other duties as assigned.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with
your job search or application for employment, please contact us by
sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email please include a description of the specific
accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position
for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Treehouse Foods, Louisville , Quality Assurance Technician, Professions , Buckner, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!