Company: T. Marzetti Company
Location: Horse Cave
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About Us:T. Marzetti Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of
Lancaster Colony Corporation (NASDAQ: LANC), is a manufacturer and
marketer of specialty food products for the retail and foodservice
markets. Our retail brands include Marzetti -, New York Bakery---,
Sister Schubert's -, Reames -, Flatout -, Angelic Bakehouse -, and
Bantam Bagels -, in addition to exclusive license agreements for
Olive Garden - dressings, Chick-fil-A - sauces and Buffalo Wild
Wings - sauces. Our foodservice business supplies many of the top
restaurant chains in the United States.At T. Marzetti, our mission
is to be The Better Food Company: Better people, that make better
products, in a better corporate culture, that work in unison to
make the world a better place. Led by our purpose, To Nourish
Growth with All that We Do, our more than 3,000 team members are
dedicated to innovative and quality products as well as superior
service and value for our customers.Overview:The high volume
Recruiter is responsible for providing full lifecycle recruiting in
partnership with hiring managers, HR and senior management for open
positions within the company.We are looking for a recruiting
professional that is looking for balance and work life
effectiveness. The role will typically require 40 hours per week
with the added flexibility of splitting time on other shifts as
- Builds recruitment strategy for each prospective role which
guides critical outcomes and timelines
- Partners with hiring managers to identify, evaluate required
responsibilities, knowledge, and competencies regarding job
- Partners with hiring manager providing consultative and
advisory recruiting strategy including market trends, candidate
assessments, candidate challenges, timelines, interview
- Partners with internal HR Partner to identify appropriate
salary for the position(s).
- Ensures all proper requisition forms have been completed and
approved before position is filled.
- Posts positions on preapproved recruiting sites.
- Provides continuous networking with internal and external
sources to identify potential candidates.
- Reviews resumes, interviews (via phone and/or one-on-one),
identifies whether candidates meet requirements, schedules
candidates for interviews with hiring managers, facilitates
debriefs on candidates, conducts reference and background
- Consults/advises hiring manager(s), Human Resources, and
candidates regularly on the status of the open position.
- Acts as liaison with employment agencies and assigns new hire
contingents to appropriate temporary hiring agencies.
- Processes and provides on-boarding information.
- Ensures all critical paperwork is provided and completed
through the recruitment lifecycle
- As needed, assists hiring managers in creating job descriptions
that identify the duties and responsibilities, education,
experience, and knowledge, skills and abilities required to
successfully complete the job.Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience recruiting for high volume and
- Previous experience in multi-site recruiting environment
- Previous experience recruiting within the Consumer-Packaged
Goods or Food Industry preferred
- Previous experience recruiting within the Manufacturing
- iCIMS ATS experience preferredCultivate Your Career:At T.
Marzetti, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual
respect for everyone. We strongly encourage veterans, women, people
of color, people with disabilities, and LGBTQ individuals to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, we will consider all qualified
applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, pregnancy, marital status, age, disability, genetic
information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Keywords: T. Marzetti Company, Louisville , Plant Recruiter, Professions , Horse Cave, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!