Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Nesco Resource is seeking self-motivated, efficient, and
meticulous Warehouse Associates to join a growing team in
Louisville, Kentucky. As a Warehouse Assoicate, you will be
responsible for Picking/ Packing Shipping and Receiving in the
warehouse, and moving stock and other materials to fulfill orders.
The ideal candidate for the Warehouse Assoicate position is a
diligent worker who can complete tasks successfully with little to
no guidance. Key Responsibilities
- Move freight and stock to and from loading docks, delivery
vehicles, storage areas, and production areas either manually or
using equipment such as trucks, pallet jack, or forklifts.
- Follow written or oral instructions regarding daily tasks and
- Stage products based on customer orders; assist in filling
- Sort cargo during loading or unloading process and mark
containers with identifying information.
- Stack cargo in specific locations using cargo boards or
- Document the numbers of units handled or moved each day using
- Utilize protective devicespadding, straps, etc.to prevent
damage to items during transport.
- Implements and maintains 5S Principles and housekeeping
standards in aisle ways and work area
- Operate machinery such as order picker, fork lift, pallet
- Follow all safety procedures and policies.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs continously. Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least one year of previous experience in an industrial /
manufacturing environment in materials handling or operating
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds at a time
- Forklift / Cherry Picker exp.
- Have the ability to complete basic math skills and computer
- Have the ability to read a tape measure in standard
measurements. Metric measurements is a plus.
- Overtime may be required from time to time
- Quick learner who requires minimal supervision and possesses
good problem solving skills
- Team player with strong oral and written communication skills
in English, who adapts to changes in the work environment, manages
competing demands, changes approach or method to best fit the
situation and deals with frequent change, delays, or unexpected
- Ability to pass a drug test and background screening (including
criminal), verification of education and work history. What we are
- CHARACTER : We look for people with integrity, honesty,
loyalty, humility, and who do not engage in internal politics.
- PROACTIVE : You are a doer, self-made and have led big
- RESULTS DRIVEN : You are a 'finisher, get things done, and like
- ENTERPRISING : You think outside the box, can work in agile,
unstructured environments and don't reinvent the wheel.
- GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE : You have a global view resulting from work
with sophisticated international companies.
- SENSE OF URGENCY: You act with the realization that efficiency
is vital to success.
- HIGHLY COLLABORATIVE : Collaboration is the fuel of our
business, whether it is between employees, partners or customers.
You are a driving force for continued efficiency among everyday
tasks and a necessity for improving the outcomes of business
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Louisville , Warehouse Associate, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!