Company: Atria Senior Living
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Treasury Analyst is primarily responsible for processing and
reporting all daily cash activity, as well as creating financial
analysis to help support the Companys objectives and
- Monitor and analyze company cash position by pulling prior day
bank statements, prepare cash reports, prepare current day cash
position and communicate information to supervisor for investment
- Initiate wire transfers, book transfers, ACHs, and EFTs.
- Review and analyze monthly bank analysis statements to ensure
appropriateness of charges and adherence to fee schedules.
- Make recommendations to minimize treasury costs including bank
charges and fees.
- Prepare monthly and daily journal entries for all cash account
activity (wires, transfers, deposits); review journal entries
generated by Treasury Workstation.
- Prepare monthly debt and lease requests.
- Forecast and update cash forecasts.
- Complete assigned Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- One (1) to three (3) years of general accounting or finance
- Bachelors Degree in a Business-related field is required.
- Able to quickly learn new software programs and go beyond basic
understanding and usage.Examples of software include bank products
and treasury workstations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, especially
- Experience in PeopleSoft and Treasura preferred.
- Strong financial analysis skills and overall analytical
- Must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal
employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any
other classification protected by applicable law.Atria will not
tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these
protected classifications.by Jobble
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Louisville , Treasury Analyst, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!