Installer, Custom Closet and Storage Products
Company: Closet Factory of Kentucky
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout Us:Our company, Closet Factory, is the
Custom Storage Solution Authority, serving the worldwide need for
custom space organization throughout the home. We design, sell,
build and install custom closets, home offices, pantry storage,
garage storage, bookshelves, wine rooms and more. Our products are
of the highest quality. We have been in business for over 30 years
and have locations throughout the country. We have experienced
substantial, long-term growth and as a result are searching for
another member to add to our close-knit team of people to
manufacture and install our products.
Our factory produces all of the wood parts to our complete product
line using the 32-millimeter system. Members of our factory prepare
each job and check it for accuracy and quality before it is loaded
into our vans and sent to the client's home for installation.Job
- Full-time, permanent positions.
- Base pay starts at $16.00-18.00/hr based on experience and
- Year round work, no seasonal lay offs.
- Best Training and Support in the Industry.
- We care about our employees:
- Paid vacation plan.
- Paid holidays.
- Major medical Insurance available after 90 day period, with
- Tools and installation vehicle providedSpecific Requirement:
- STRONG WORK ETHIC, ATTENTION TO DETAIL, AND RESPECT FOR OTHERS
- Ability to unload and carry material up to 50lbs for typically
up to 2 hours a day.
- Willingness to keep tools and vehicles clean, maintained and
- Detail oriented.
- Commitment to work safely and use required protective
- Experience with hand tools, drills, screw-gun, table saw, miter
saw a plus.
- Ability to read elevation and plan views of drawings a
- Some woodworking experience or knowledge of 32-millimeter
system a plus.
- Cabinet construction experience a plus.The Position:We are
currently looking to expand our Installation Crew as we continue to
grow. Our installers bring custom material from our factory
directly to our client's homes and then install according to the
plans created by our Design Consultants. Apprentice installers
assist in this, and have a clear path to growth and increased
responsibility and compensation. Our clients are the most important
part of our business and must be treated respectfully at all times.
Installations are typically booked no less than 4 weeks in advance,
which means very steady work, however, it also means keeping to a
schedule is a must. We attempt to schedule such that installers
work 8-9 hours per day. Typical Day:
- Install Teams depart our facility by 7:00AM and drive to our
client's address using our installation vehicle.
- Installer arrives at client, introduces self, collects
installation payment, and inspects installation location, making
sure that all room dimensions and obstructions match up with plans.
- If there are any discrepancies, Installers work with client,
Closet Factory Designer and office to determine a path
- Install Team then removes client's existing storage, if
present, and lightly patches any holes.
- Typical storage is wood or melamine shelving, closet rods and
- Install Team then unloads product from van, which is loaded as
flat pieces in the installation van and brings them to, or near,
the installation area.
- Install Team builds the client's custom storage product by
using the top view and elevation view plans.
- This can take as few as 4 hours, or one job may require
returning for many days.
- Install Team cleans the product, cleans up any mess from
construction and re-organizes tools into the installation van.
- Installer presents product to client, explains adjustability,
answers any questions and collects final payment.
- Install Team returns to Closet Factory, cleans van of any scrap
material, trash or removed storage product, replenishes any
hardware fittings in van and organizes all tools.
- Installer then reviews plans for next day's install, asks any
questions about install, and then while checking off parts and
reviewing for quality, Install Team loads the parts into the van,
securing them properly.
- Any parts that are found missing are reported to the office to
be built first thing the next morning, so that the installer can
leave on time.
- Installations may use one Installer, and Installer and an
Apprentice, or for very large jobs, may involve multiple crews.We
recognize people as our most valuable asset and will train you to
excel in your position and grow within the company. A future with
Closet Factory has never been brighter!##
Keywords: Closet Factory of Kentucky, Louisville , Installer, Custom Closet and Storage Products, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!