Posted on: August 6, 2022
- Efficiently manufacture liquid caramel colors in accordance
with applicable procedures to specified quality standards.
- Perform testing on all incoming raw materials, in process
products, and finished products to guarantee conformance to
- Approve all incoming critical raw materials before production
- Retain Certificates of Analysis (COA) and keep on file all
critical raw materials and associated records.
- Test all in process materials and give technical guidance to
operators during the process.
- Approve all finished product for quality and conformance to
specifications before shipping to our customers.
- Maintain and calibrate lab equipment as necessary.
- Maintain lab supplies inventory.
- Provide formulations.
- Create and retain batch reports for liquid products.
- Retain samples of each liquid and powder batch produced.
- Utilize Statistical Process Control (SPC) for finished product
analysis and laboratory equipment calibrations.
- Perform trend analysis to build cooking guidelines and program
to teach liquid operators how to manufacture certain products.
- Write and develop Design of Experiments to optimize cooking
times or reduce raw material costs.
- Actively participate in the Quality Improvement Process and GMP
- Input information in the Enterprise One (E1) database.
- Communicate effectively with other shifts.
- Manage and meet all scheduling and production demands.
- Assist with customer samples as needed.Additional Skills &
- Bachelor's Degree or Degree in process required
- Excellent math skills are required.
- Experience with an ERP system or similar database.
- Must be team oriented and possess decision-making skills.
- Experience with word processing helpful.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: ACtalent, Louisville , Lab Technician, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!