Shipping & Receiving Asst
Company: ERL Inc.
Location: New Albany
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGeneral Laborer/Shipping & Receiving
AssistantDuties & Responsibilities:
- Receive goods from suppliers and customers; Make sure goods are
accounted for as packing list states; Report any discrepancies to
purchasing; Vendor and/or carrier should be notified immediately of
any damaged shipments.
- Package goods for proper and safe transportation and delivery;
Box or palletize; Ship goods to customers; Keep records of all
incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Familiar with the most common material handling equipment and
preferably a licensed forklift operator. If not, will train.
- Required to make pick-ups and deliveries to our suppliers and
customers by using company vehicle.
- Ability to change direction without question as priorities
change due to customer demands.
- Required to lift up to 50 lbs.; regularly required to sit,
stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility.
- Work performed in a combination of shop and office
environments; Exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust,
- Detailed oriented.
- Report to Shipping & Receiving Manager
- Microsoft Word, Excel, UPS/Fedex software experience a
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed
or assigned.Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have valid driver's license and a good driving
record.Powered by JazzHRl8vZgSDiT1
Keywords: ERL Inc., Louisville , Shipping & Receiving Asst, Professions , New Albany, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!