2nd Shift Production Supervisor
Company: Allegiance Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAllegiance Staffing is looking for an experienced
Warehouse Supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse
activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse
productivity. The Shift Supervisor will oversee warehousing
operations, production, and productivity. Responsible for the
achievement of previously determined Key Performance Indicators
(KPI). Performance results will be achieved through personnel
management; productivity, scheduling, safety, accuracy of product
picks, quality/care of loading, timely departures of drivers,
process improvements, training, development of SOP's and
coordinated cooperation/communication with all internal
departments.To be successful as a Warehouse Supervisor you should
be experienced in optimizing warehousing processes and be an
effective team leader. An outstanding Warehouse Supervisor should
be dependable and have excellent organizational and time management
skills.Hours are Tuesday through Thursday, 11am-12pm, and Friday,
11am till workload is complete.Warehouse Supervisor
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely
delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and
deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and
preparing any necessary documentation.
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals,
technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- will write reports, business correspondence, and procedure
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health
and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and
customers.Warehouse Supervisor Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar
- The ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Must be
comfortable with and effective when presenting information and
responding to and acting on feedback.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Operate forklift and reach truck as needed
- Must have previous management experience, reach truck
experience and preferably strong process improvement skills
Keywords: Allegiance Staffing, Louisville , 2nd Shift Production Supervisor, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!