Construction Field Technician Trainee
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Construction Materials Testing Field Technician Trainee
No experience required, but candidates with basic construction
skills and experience working outdoors is preferred!
$16 per hour+, depending on experience
Good driving record, clean criminal record, cleared physical and
Come work for a team that is ready to help you grow your new career
in Construction Materials Testing!
Don't know what that is? Check out the videos below!
We specialize in Materials Testing and Geotechnical Analysis of
commercial construction sites. Sounds cool, right? Our field team
gets to work hands-on and perform important tests on construction
materials such as concrete, soils, rebar, mortar and much more!
Learn to document like a detective, study rocks and soil mechanics
like a geologist, and be the boots on the ground for new and
exciting construction projects in your area and all over the
- Company work truck, laptop, tools & equipment provided!
- Cell phone reimbursements paid to all field technicians.
- On-the-job training provided.
- Company-paid certifications plus incentives for passing!
- Per Diem paid for travel expenses when working outside local
Full package of benefits available for you and your family:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Short Term Disability
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical & Dependent Care FSA Plans
Willing to Travel? Come join our team of Remote Project Technicians
and be a part of awesome projects in various states around the
Remote project technicians are paid per diem on top of their hourly
rate and are paid for their travel time to different jobs.
Keywords: Building&Earth, Louisville , Construction Field Technician Trainee, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!