Company: Sazerac Company
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich
history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American
family-owned company with operations in the United States and
around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double
digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the
most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including
Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blantons, and Sazerac
Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range
of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagrams V.O.,
Myerss, Goldschlger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka. Were
proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville
office has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky
four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title
of worlds most award-winning distillery through the dedication of
our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether youre a recent
graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides
extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries
and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.The Inventory
Planner is responsible for managing inventory in control
state/customer warehouses and Sazerac owned facilities in order to
deliver world class customer service at the lowest landed cost.
Builds excellent customer relationships and appropriate process
rigor to ensure results are sustainable and repeatable. Drives cost
out of the supply chain and improves profitability by ensuring zero
out of stocks and optimizing the finished goods process.
- Utilize PDS system to identify opportunities for
self-improvement. Use PDS as a tool to drive improved performance.
Measure progress and track results and achievements. Drive greater
PDS leverage across the VMI team to improve overall engagement and
- Ensure best in class inventory controls process for managing
inventory in control state warehouses, customer owned warehouses,
and Sazerac owned warehouses. Develop relationships with all
wholesaler key operators to ensure their engagement and
- Drive the best customer service in the industry by creating a
culture of zero OOS and zero cut cases. Leverage reporting and
relationships to ensure control states and wholesalers execute
against our plan to have zero OOS.
- Team Member that ensures the best service in the industry from
customers all the way through to consumers. Known for providing a
competitive advantage in delivery across the network.
- Generate and lead cost savings projects across Sazerac.
Coordinate with site stakeholders to identify the biggest
opportunities and drive them to fruition.
- Team Member that ensures our processes are identified,
streamlined and documented. Focus on continuous improvement
projects to drive efficiency.
- Drive growth in sales and related gross profit via inventory
and operational analysis and continuous improvement. Identify and
communicate specific opportunities to improve overall supply chain
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, especially Excel
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems /
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an orgPREFERRED
- 1 year Experience in monthly inventory and accounting
- 1 year Experience in Alcohol Beverage IndustryType: Regular
Full-Time External Company URL: http://sazerac.com/ Street: 10101
Linn Station Road
Keywords: Sazerac Company, Louisville , Inventory Planner, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!