Company: Multi-Color Corp
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label
companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal
Care, Food & Beverage, Wine & Spirits and Consumer Durables. A true
global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values: Integrity,
Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and Achievement. These values
constantly guide our interactions and decision making at
Join us today!
Multi-Color Corporation Scottsburg is looking for Material Handlers
for Day Shift! (Position does not require using a forklift)
What we offer:
We focus on offering diverse and challenging careers with a strong
focus on growing our talent through on the-job training, external
learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more. This allows
Multi-Color Corporation to gain a competitive advantage and allows
our employees to move up within the organization, the ultimate
If you are looking to change careers and have been with your
current employer for 3 years or more, you may qualify for a $1,500
We reward our employees with:
* Shift differential$1.00 for night shift
* Competitive wages
* Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
* Paid vacation + holidays
* 401(k) with company match
* Company paid life insurance
* Short term and Long term disability coverage
* Health & Wellness program, including monthly fitness facility
* Tuition reimbursement
* Frequent fun extras like theme days, catered lunches and special
* Employee Referral Bonus Program ($750 / $1,500)
* $500 quarterly Attendance Bonus
* Company contributions to medical HSA
Finishing Material Handler
* Commit to being a strong and reliable member of a team that is
dedicated to the highest levels of efficiency, quality, and
* Discern minute differences between various labels based on
reading job numbers/customer codes & descriptions.
* Pack every box efficiently, correctly and with a high standard of
* Examine and inspect materials and products in order to ensure
that specifications are met.
* Cleaning of surrounding areas per 6s Standards.
* Advise supervisor when supplies (pallets/boxes/tape) are getting
* Use computer to print labels for boxes.
* Prepare boxes for packing based on label specifications.
* Record production with timeliness and accuracy.
* Must be able to work flexible hours depending on the work
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
* Perform effectively with attention to detail, in a fast paced,
* Perform well independently on projects from beginning to end.
* Must be able to operate a pallet jack.
* Basic computer skills required.
* Detail-oriented with an aptitude for organizing.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Requires constant lifting and moving product onto conveyors into
shrink wrap machine.
* High school education or GED equivalent
PHYSICAL AND/OR MENTAL DEMANDS:
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required
* Wear hearing, foot, eye and/or other personal protective
equipment while in a manufacturing setting
* Frequently stand for long periods, walk, stoop, bend, crouch, and
* Frequently sit, turning head left and right to view 180 degrees
* Frequently ascend and descend a height of 18 inches from the
* Regularly use hands and fingers to handle, feel, grasp, and reach
for items, and use a keyboard to communicate through written
* Consistently push or pull objects up to 40 pounds
* Periodically lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds
* Vision abilities include - close, distance, and peripheral
vision, depth perception, ability to distinguish color variations,
and ability to adjust focus.
* Medium to loud noise environment
* Work flexible/varying schedules and hours as needed
* Work overtime as required by workload and customer mandated
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying,
please contact our Human Resources Department at
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
* Pay Type Hourly
* Min Hiring Rate $16.00
* Max Hiring Rate $17.00
* Scottsburg, IN 47170, USA
Keywords: Multi-Color Corp, Louisville , Material Handler, Professions , Scottsburg, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!