Company: OEC Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
OEC Group offers competitive salary, a full benefits package,
opportunities for professional growth and so much more!
What we're looking for...
- 1+ years of freight forwarding experience is required.
- Business development experience is a plus!
- Ability to build relationships while cold calling and be
confident in presenting information to prospective customers on the
company's shipping services during face to face meetings.
As a Sales Account Executive for one of the leading freight
forwarders in the industry, OEC Group will provide you with an
opportunity to expand your book of business and become more
knowledgeable about the shipping/logistics industry.
Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
Base salary along with commission, extra sales benefits include:
monthly car allowance, cell phone, laptop and company expense
About OEC Group
Established in 1981, OEC Group is one of the leading NVOCC freight
forwarding companies. We provide our customers with import and
export services, as well as, door-to-door services for both
international and domestic needs. We remain competitive by offering
a wide range of logistics services, including: ocean and air
freight, rail, trucking, warehousing and distribution, customs
brokerage, cargo insurance and more.
About the Position Duties and responsibilities include the
following (other duties may be assigned):
- Build and maintain a customer base by recognizing freight
forwarding business opportunities.
- Offer solutions through OEC Group's services including ocean
import, air import, ocean export, air export, distribution &
warehousing, LTL transportation, cargo insurance and customs
- Achieve monthly sales quotes set by the sales management
- Maintain consistent communication with internal departments and
- Monitor international freight forwarding market trends and
Louisville Office 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST (this will be a remote role
until Spring 2021)
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This position will cover a geographic area surrounding the OEC
Group office the candidate has been hired for. The role requires
having reliable transportation at the time of hire.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- 1+ years of freight forwarding experience is required
- Outside sales experience is a plus but not required
$55,000-$75,000 base salary based on education and experience
Perks & Benefits of OEC Group
After successfully completing and passing a standard 90-day
introductory period the employee is provided with the following
benefits package. This includes:
- Hybrid/flexible work schedule
- Individual Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and
Vision) - Paid for by the company
- Life and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Vacation/ Personal/ Floating Days
- 401K Plan with up to 3% company match
OEC Group provides a fun, family-oriented work culture. We are a
well-established company that is continually growing and looking
for strong team players. We often host company outings such as team
dinners, holiday parties, company picnics, and team building
OEC Group has implemented a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all
employees and new hires. After receiving a conditional offer, OEC
Group will request proof of vaccination or an upcoming scheduled
OEC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: OEC Group, Louisville , Sales, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!