Senior Financial Analyst - Remote
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Senior Financial AnalystTTEC is seeking a Senior Financial
Analyst (REMOTE) to join our Engage / Public Sector Financial
Planning & Analysis team.The goals of the senior financial analyst
are rooted in the ability to manage the financial planning and
analysis for the business and provide consolidation and
collaboration among the multiple geographies around the globe. The
financial analyst will liaison with the global Public Sector team
and synthesize the data into value-added forecast and
recommendations to ensure a positive client experience.What you'll
be doing: Under general direction, the role is responsible for
providing timely and accurate financial analyses and reporting to
operational business leaders and financial forecasting for assigned
programs.What you'll bring to us:
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing forecasting models
to help predict and model company revenue and expense for the
Engage Segment's Public Sector client portfolio.
- Responsible for understanding and addressing issues causing
variances between actual results and forecast and/or prior year
results as well as targeted business metrics and be able to
properly articulate the variances
- Works with business leaders to strategize and model operations
that drive improvement in the business to achieve targeted
- Establishes projects that address long and short term needs of
the Finance department as well as the business as a whole.
- Works with other functional departments to resolve issues,
improve processes, grow revenue and maintain internal and external
- Responsible for establishing standards that demand execution,
motivation, and departmental excellence.
- Responsible for communicating financial and business results,
future risks and opportunities to the Finance team, Finance
management, Executives and Managers, and other internal
customers.What skills you'll need:
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree (e.g. Finance, Accounting or
Economics) or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant
experience required. MBA optional.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in Financial Planning and
- Basic accounting knowledge required.
- A strong knowledge of all Microsoft Groupware Software
(Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer, Word).
- Demonstrated experience in Hyperion Essbase, Anaplan, or other
enterprise grade financial planning software.
- Must have a successful track record in planning long-term
strategic plans and meeting established milestones.
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships and ability
to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Impeccable integrity and trustworthiness and thrive in a
dynamic and changing environment.
- Innate organization and attention to detail abilities with a
solid analytical base.
- Business acumen and influencing skills are essential for
success when working in a matrix environment.BENEFITSThe
anticipated starting range for individuals expressing interest in
this position is $80,000 - $87,000. This position is eligible to
participate in an annual incentive program. Actual compensation
offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work
experience, education and/or skill levels. Benefits available to
eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time offTTEC is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces
and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that
respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our
global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not
only delivering amazing service and technology but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and
comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global
company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view
projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every
individual to bring value to the table in their own unique
Keywords: TTEC, Louisville , Senior Financial Analyst - Remote, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!