Company: Cherokee Park Rehabilitation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Cherokee Park Rehabilitation - Cherokee Park Rehabilitation is
seeking a Floor Technician to join our team!
-This individual cleans and maintains floors, carpets and hard
surfaces in the facility. - -
This facility expects their employees to promote an atmosphere of
teamwork with other employees and hospitality for its residents.
- Maintains floor surfaces and stairwells, including, but not
limited to the following:
- Sweeps, mops, buffs, polishes, scrubs, strips and refinishes
hard-surface floors using heavy equipment;
- Vacuums, spot cleans and extracts carpeted floor
- Notifies supervisor concerning any need for any maintenance
repairs or additions observed.
- Performs routine operational maintenance of cleaning equipment
per manufacturer specifications.
- May clean furniture.
- May wash walls and maintain baseboards and cove base
- May assist in training other employees.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety
requirements to all assigned work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- 12 months of related work experience preferred.
- Experience in all phases of floor and carpet care
- Knowledge of cleaning agents, equipment and methods of soil
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does
not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap,
disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national
origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by
federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key
part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity
regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects
of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment,
hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment,
compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and
termination of employment.
Keywords: Cherokee Park Rehabilitation, Louisville , Floor Technician, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!