Construction Project Manager
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Self-performing general contractor in the midwest seeks an
experienced Project Manager to join the team in LOUISVILLE, KY!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Amber BasingerAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $70,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about
us:Industry-leading General Contractor that focuses on water,
wastewater, and industrial construction!Why join us?Medical,
Dental, and Vision InsurancePTO Package! Family Ran!Job
DetailsResponsibilities and Duties
- Assists with buyouts (purchase orders) of projects
- Assists with project schedules, input in Primavera P6, and
- Participation in weekly progress meetings
- Track material deliveries
- Review submittals
- Create bill of material, detailed layout, installation of
equipment, pipe, etc.
- Perform elevation surveys and layout and keep accurate field
- Assist in pending change order estimates by sourcing and
- Compile, enter, and submit a request for information (RFI)
- All other duties as assignedRequirements
- Relevant construction or engineering industry experience.
- Field experience in estimating, purchasing, submittal review,
CAD, and cost control.
- Experience in concrete, excavation, underground, and exposed
- Experience in heavy civil or mechanical type projects.
- Mechanically minded problem solver with excellent math
- Highly, motivated organized, and detail-oriented.
- Professional with effective communication skills to keep people
- Results-oriented with the ability to manage people and tasks in
a deadline-driven environment.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Louisville , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!