Industrial Solar Farm Technician (Travel)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Travel across the nation to work on large scale industrial solar
energy infrastructure projects and make an BIG impact on our
environment by expanding renewable energy production / Generous
PTO, Per-Diem, Mileage, and Travel Expenses included!This Jobot Job
is hosted by: Blake WilliamsAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$60,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a full-service
solar power infrastructure engineering and construction company
serving clients across the United States. We offer integrated
engineering, a dependable and capable labor force. and a
fast-growing fleet of state-of-art equipment to deliver a superior
finished product. We are proud of have installed over 7 GW of solar
infrastructure throughout the country and employ close to 1,000
team members. We make producing 1.21 gigawatts of power look easy.
Dr. Emmet Brown and Marty McFly would be incredibly proud of us.
They may or may not secretly run the company.Why join us?We
strongly believe in taking care of our employees by offering
generous benefits so people can stay with us long-term. Our
benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401k,
Paid Time Off, paid holidays, training, and development, giving
back to the community, remote work options, dog-friendly offices,
and much more.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage eligible the 1st
of the month following your start date
- 401k with company match
- Per Diem Allowance (Food & Lodging - 7 days a week) ($50 a day
for food + GSA lodging cost based on project location)
- Mileage Reimbursements - adding miles to expense app
- Travel expense allowance - visit home during the project every
4-6 weeks depending on rotation and project location
- 15 Days PTO + 13 company paid holidays (vacation days increases
by a day each year of service)Job DetailsWe are looking for a
dependable Industrial Solar Technician to support our large scale
commercial solar energy infrastructure projects. You'll be
responsible for project commissioning practices and project
schedule compliance designated as a safety-sensitive position.Job
- Develop and maintain an overall project plan, including
deliverables and due dates to comply with contract
- Work both individually and within a team to perform required
inspections on utility PV systems.
- Interface between the project site team and the solar team on
site and coordinate equipment
- Participate in the pre-commissioning meetings and all
- Prepare and document commissioning meeting minutes and upload
them to construction management software
- Proactively review the site-specific commissioning tracker
prior to the commencement of commissioning activities to ensure all
pre-energization activities are covered.
- Lead site walks and manages the Job Book Table of Contents for
project requirements and reports requested client-requested changes
to the Commissioning Manager.
- Participate in safety programs and discussions prior to
- Verify all applicable equipment is available prior to
energization and implement a power control program to ensure safety
is maintained across project execution.
- Participate in assigned project design documents and drawing
- Review and track test reports submittals and ensure all
required submittals are closed prior to energization.
- Review the subcontract agreements, and commissioning plans to
get a good understanding of the scope of the subcontractors.
- Conduct audits of project commissioning documentation for
accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure that deliverables are completed per contract
- Assist in preparing commissioning reports by collecting,
analyzing, and summarizing dataIdeal Background:
- 5 years of experience in utility scale industrial solar
- Advanced Racking and Tracker, Inverter, and DAS systems
operation and troubleshooting experience
- Strong knowledge of MV Transformers and other Renewable Energy
Balance of System (BOS) Advanced Construction, structural,
electrical single-line and three-line drawings markups and
- Good knowledge of Utility and Interconnection (Substation and
- NABCEP Certification, OSHA 30, and NFPA 70e certifications
- High Voltage Certification & Low Voltage Certification
- Electrical License and/or Associate degree in electrical
- Current and valid driver's license (ability to travel, work
on-call during off shift hours)Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Louisville , Industrial Solar Farm Technician (Travel), Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!