Veterans Preferred - Maintenance Person
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -The Hyatt Place
Experience. Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond
simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their
guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive
service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to
inspire. Hyatt Place, a new kind of Hyatt where the style's
relaxed, and the standards are anything but. Hyatt Place is
designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. Any you are
the key to bringing it to life.
Maintenance Person contribute to the hotel's commitment to high
quality guest service and teamwork and must be the kind of person
who appreciates high standards of excellence.
The Maintenance Person creates an experience for our hotel guests
by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming,
helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean,
comfortable and inviting environment This position will be
responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest
suites, meeting space, and front of the house areas. Guest suite
and public area entry-level preventative maintenance are included.
The Maintenance Person will also perform some repairs on
mechanical, electrical, kitchen, and laundry equipment, requiring
some skills and experience in these areas, as well as good
communication skills. A minimum of one year building maintenance
experience is required, with hotel experience preferred. Good
customer skills are also required.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring
and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient
service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt associates work in an
environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great
rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a
supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge,
then we are ready for you.
Discover how perfectly a hotel can fit your lifestyle. Hyatt Place.
It's so you---.
- Must have experience performing repairs on mechanical,
electrical, kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Customer service experience is preferred, preferably in a hotel
or related field
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends
- Requires strong command of the English language to include
speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be 18 years or older
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate to heavy amount of
weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc
Keywords: Hyatt, Louisville , Veterans Preferred - Maintenance Person, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!