Company: ISCO Industries
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Coordinating production workflow for one or multiple facilities.
Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance
and minimum delay. Determining manpower, equipment and raw
materials needed to cover production demand.
- Scheduling the daily production of multiple manufacturing
plants based on labor, material and equipment availability
- Daily communication with plant and fabrication managers
regarding priorities and resources
- Creating bills of material for custom fabrication from CAD
- Execute procurement of required materials
- Entering work orders in the business system
- Estimating hours required to complete each work order
- Communicating lead-times and expected completion dates to the
- Monitoring inventory levels of standard fabricated items.
- Balancing workload across plants by moving work orders,
material and equipment to plants with available labor
- Plan for and implement contingencies due to slips in material
delivery, fabricator absence, and down equipment
- Performs other related duties as assigned Minimum
Qualifications for Consideration:
Education: Bachelor Degree in business, engineering, or
Experience: Qualified candidates must have some level of experience
in a production or fabrication environment. Must also having
working knowledge of all Microsoft Office. Must work well in a team
environment, flexible, and work in fast paced, high pressure
Skills: Algebra & Geometry, construction, manufacturing or
Keywords: ISCO Industries, Louisville , Production Planner, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!