Company: River Metals Recycling
Posted on: November 11, 2018
OverviewEveryone wants to work with people they respect. It's even better if you can work for a company that you respect. We have both at River Metals Recycling (RMR). In fact, in addition to safety, integrity and excellence, respect is one of our core values. Working at RMR is definitely for you if:
- You want a career and not just a job
- You want to work for an awesome company where you can make a difference
- You have a positive, can do attitude
- You are motivated and take initiative
RMR is a proud part of Nucor Corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of The David J. Joseph Company. We are recognized as a good community citizen who is trustworthy, financially strong and environmentally proactive.
If you are ready to grow with a successful company, please apply online.Responsibilities
- Maintain and repair all equipment including but not limited to shredder, eddy current, baler, etc.
- Change liners, grates, hammers, etc. on the shredder.
- Assist other maintenance and production personnel during scheduled repair projects and normal production.
- Operate mobile equipment as needed.
- Work in outdoor and indoor environments.
- Minor cleanup and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years previous maintenance experience preferred.
- Welding experience preferred.
- Flexible to work off hours, weekends, holidays.
EEO StatementRiver Metals Recycling LLC (RMR) is a drug-free workplace and conducts pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.RMR is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, lactation/breastfeeding, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RMR hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
RMR reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and teammates.RMR also provides a work environment in which each teammate is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all teammates in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all teammates and applicants.
E-Verify Information - E-Verify Notice
Keywords: River Metals Recycling, Louisville , RMR Maintenance, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!