MATERIAL HANDLER - 1st Shift TC
Company: Tennant Company
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Tennant Company is a recognized leader of the cleaning industry. Since 1870 we have been passionate about developing innovative and sustainable solutions that help our customers clean more spaces more effectively, addressing indoor and outdoor cleaning challenges. Our products include equipment for maintaining surfaces in industrial, commercial and outdoor environments; detergent-free and other sustainable cleaning technologies; cleaning tools and supplies; and coatings for protecting, repairing and upgrading surfaces. With more than $1B in revenue, Tennant Company operates in three geographic business units including the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. Join the company committed to empowering our customers to create a cleaner, safer and healthier world with high-performance cleaning solutions that minimize waste, reduce costs, improve safety and further sustainability goals.
* Perform basic warehouse transactions
* Ability to follow work instructions
* Ability to operate a stand up and sit down forklift, reach truck, picker, and tugger.
* Ability to use a warehouse management system and associated tools (WM Warehouse, SAP, RF device)
* Basic reading, writing, communication, and comprehension skills
* Ability to achieve and maintain a forklift license
* Strong mathematical and time-keeping skills
* Ability to build and maintain positive relationships and adabtable to different personalities
* Willingness to remain flexible in work schedules to meet deadlines
* Perform housekeeping and 5S to keep the department clean, safe, and well organized
* Must operate at standard productivity rate
* Actively involved in working in a team environment
* Minimum of 6 months experience as Material Handler
* Competent in the operation of a fork truck and have current license to operate a fork truck
* No active Final Warning for Attendance or Performance
* Ability to stand for periods of time
* Routinely bend and lift up to 40 pounds
* Ability to go up to heights of 30 feet on equipment
* Perform loading and unloading of trucks safely
Let us introduce you to Tennant Company. We're everywhere. In your sports clubs, shopping malls, office buildings, parking lots. We make things that make things look like new. We bring new cleaning ideas to market. There is new dirt every day and our machines clean it up. With manufacturing operations and sales, service and support functions across globe, your journey at Tennant can take you places you never expected. If you want to get your hands dirty on a project, step up with your own ideas, or maybe even explore talents you never knew you had, Tennant Company is a place where that can happen. Because at Tennant, we like to think like new. Begin your journey with us. Let's reinvent how the world cleans.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Tennant Company is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skill, ability, reliability, productivity, and other factors important to performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other basis protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
Keywords: Tennant Company, Louisville , MATERIAL HANDLER - 1st Shift TC, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!