Warehouse Operator 1 (m/f/*)
Company: Arvato Digital Services LLC
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Position Summary: Transports various types of materials to various locations
- Transports component materials between the production departments and stage/storage locations.
- Transports finished and semi-finished goods from production departments to Shipping or other appropriate locations.
- Maintains accuracy of transported material.
- Any other task as directed by the supervisor. Job Requirements:
- Excellent skills in mathematics necessary
- Forklift license necessary
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of SAP pertaining to warehouse activities required
- High school diploma or GED required Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- May have to reach heights of up to 25 feet using a lift truck
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds overhead
- Must be able to climb and stack cartons at a height of 15 feet
- Must be able to push and pull a pallet jack with weight ranges of up to 1500 pounds
- May work with hazardous materials Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with arvato Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company's Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements. About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA. Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Arvato Digital Services LLC, Louisville , Warehouse Operator 1 (m/f/*), Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!