Part-time Distribution Assistant - Louisville
Posted on: March 18, 2019
This position offers a competitive hourly wage. Hours are Mon-Wed 12p-9p#SH
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Employer, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there's no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
-------------- Competitive pay-------------- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)-------------- Flexible work hours / remote opportunities-------------- Paid Parental Leave-------------- Ample volunteer opportunities and events-------------- Health and wellness program -------------- Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit to learn more about working at . Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on . Spoiler alert: We're currently ranked #20 on their Best Places to Work list, and have also won Chicago's 101 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, and Crain's Fast 50, just to name a few.--
Learn more about us and stay connected: , , , , and .
At Employer, we create software that makes companies - especially their HR teams - better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture - all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We're a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions - enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
With four major payroll distribution locations in IL, CA, KY and NJ that produce and distribute paychecks per month; we have state of the art Distribution facilities nationwide! Employer offers its employees exceptional culture - achievements affirmed by consistently high rankings by Glassdoor for Best Places to Work, Best CEO, and Best Places to Interview.----Employer is a company made up of people who love where they are and what they do. We are always looking for dedicated people to join us.
--Picture this: You wake up in the morning, put on a pair of jeans and head to work in a climate-controlled, newly renovated facility.------Your company has already experienced a 1000% growth rate in the past five years! You are an integral part of the--Employer team; with competitive wages and an amazing company culture.----
Employer is seeking a--Part Time Mailroom Distribution Assistant--to join our growing organization--(Mon, Tue, Wed)----If you are detail oriented, enjoy a casual environment, prefer later hours and--like working--with a team, this position might be for you!
- JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately match each order's checks/vouchers, reports and packing instructions
- Accurately follow each customer's packing instructions to ensure each package is complete.--
- Perform weekly inventory to ensure appropriate stocking of supplies.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Work overtime as needed, especially during quarter-end and year-end
- Other duties as assigned
- REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Experience in packing, mail room or distribution environment desirableKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail; you are handling our client's employees paychecks to ensure they are packaged and shipped correctly.
- Computer skills, including Windows applications and e-mail
- Organizational skills
- Team orientation
- Ability to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday--
- High School Diploma/GED requiredPhysical Requirements:
- Mobility required for standing for long periods, sitting, walking and bending
- Ability to regularly lift, hold and carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds
- Job duties usually performed in a mailroom environment with uniform temperatures and normal air conditions.
Keywords: Paylocity, Louisville , Part-time Distribution Assistant - Louisville, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!