Maintenance Technician - Night Shift Job
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Location: Louisville, KY, US
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is
recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial,
and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands
such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global
technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support
of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the
Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and
manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services
and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to
its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of
tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international
leader, or build our excellent products and services you can
develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Dynacraft, a PACCAR Company, is headquartered in Algona, WA, which
is a suburb of Seattle. Dynacraft is a diversified global
manufacturer of PACCAR medium and heavy-duty truck parts sold under
the Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF nameplates. For more than forty
years, Dynacraft has provided the company s truck manufacturing
divisions and PACCAR Parts service parts division with high quality
components, subassemblies and specialized services. Dynacraft has
manufacturing facilities in Algona, WA, Louisville, KY and Plano,
The Maintenance Technician reports to the Maintenance Supervisor
and is responsible for performing plant maintenance,
troubleshooting and breakdown repair of industrial production
Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Perform equipment upgrades to support improvements to safety,
quality and on-time shipment.
* Responsible for training production associates in the safe use
and setup of production equipment.
* Assist with the design, fabrication and installation of new
machines and equipment.
* Perform facility related repairs.
* Maintain, calibrate and repair production hand tools including
* Suggest improvements to production equipment, processes and the
* Inventory control on spare parts including ordering through the
* Logging daily maintenance sheets into Maintmizer.
* Updating PMs and closing out monthly requirements.
* Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
* Capable of troubleshooting and repairing electro-mechanical
industrial equipment using drawings, schematics and diagnostic
* Able to troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild hydraulic and pneumatic
* Able to troubleshoot, repair and rebuild equipment electrical
power and control circuits.
* Knowledge of industrial electronics including PLC trouble
shooting & programming, variable drives frequency drives and
automation is required. PLC-AB preferred. Fanuc Robotics.
* Computer literacy using Microsoft Word and Excel required.
* Capable of general steel fabrication using saws, torches,
welders, mill and lathe.
* Good decision making and problem solving skills required.
* Must have strong math skills.
* Must be able to listen to and communicate clearly with others,
verbally and in writing.
* Must demonstrate understanding of safe maintenance practices and
operations, working under general supervision.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Post-secondary technical education preferred.
* Minimum of three to five years of related experience.
* Candidate must have flexibility to work other hours as
Nearest Major Market: Louisville
Job Segment: Hydraulics, Maintenance, Technician, ERP, Electrical,
Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Keywords: DYNACRAFT, Louisville , Maintenance Technician - Night Shift Job, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!