Aging Warehouse and Processing Operator
Company: Angel's Envy - Bacardi Limited
Posted on: June 15, 2019
About the RoleLouisville Distilling Company was founded by father
and son, Lincoln and Wes Henderson. Their first whiskey, Angels
Envy Kentucky Straight Bourbon Finished in Port Barrels was
inspired by Master Distiller Lincoln Hendersons lifetime spent
crafting some of the worlds finest spirits. One of the original
pioneers of the premium bourbon and whiskey categories in the U.S.,
Lincoln created the world's finest bourbon on his own terms and
with a simple desire to enjoy the art of making whiskey. This
philosophy remains at the heart of everything we do, and we embrace
the restless craftsmans spirit, relentless in our desire to
innovate and improve. Angels Envy may have been our first
masterpiece, but it certainly wont be our last.
Our beloved brand was recently welcomed into the Bacardi Limited
family. It's a perfect match with a team that, like us, is deeply
rooted in family and tradition, and who respects our creative
freedom and commitment to innovation. Were still a small, family
company; weve just joined a slightly larger family.
Key Accountabilities and ResponsibilitiesRoles and
- The Operators primary duties will be: Load barrels; unload
barrels; store & inventory barrels; dump whiskey from barrels;
empty finishing barrels; proof & gauge whiskey; refill finishing
barrels; reduce proof; process whiskey; perform filtrations; use,
calibrate & maintain lab instruments to analyze processing
specifications; set up and perform sensory evaluation & quality
control functions; maintain processing equipment (i.e. Clean,
Lubricate, Tighten); complete records for all whiskey movements and
analysis; perform sanitation & housekeeping; and perform all other
duties related to whiskey handling, processing, and filtration, as
directed by the Lead Operators.
- The Operator will also be expected to perform the following
functions as needed: shipping & receiving of finished goods &
bottling supplies, loading & unloading trailers, bottling line
operations, bottling line set up, sanitation & housekeeping of all
areas of the facility, Clean, Lubricate, tighten equipment, Grounds
& Building first level maintenance, and perform all other duties as
assigned by Lead Operators
- Operate pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric barrel
- Operate Company Vehicles, including but not limited to Powered
Industrial Trucks (Forklifts), Box Vans, other motor vehicles.
- Comply with all Environmental, Health & Safety policies and
- When not performing barrel movement or processing activities
the Operator will be available as an operator on the bottling line
under the direction of the Lead Bottling Operator.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Measures of SuccessMeasures cover measurable KPI improvements such
- Adherence to schedule
- Inventory cycle count accuracy
Critical Experiences for SuccessTo be successful in this role you
will have / be:
- Minimum High School diploma.
- Ability to supervise processing assistant and multi-task.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry 40 lbs. and perform repetitive
- Ability to work in non-climate-controlled environments and
outdoors as needed.
- Ability to follow directions, perform simple math calculations
and complete recordkeeping as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with SAP, DRAMS, Stillhouse and other software
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well as a team member or independently.
- Valid US Class D drivers license
Our Ways of WorkingOur family legacy has positively influenced our
ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees
aspire. Were caring, like a family, and not only internally, but
also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is
demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote
the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through
that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower
our matrix organization structure. Were passionate, reflecting our
Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time
to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to
being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we
do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what
were most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit both in our
home markets and across the world.
Keywords: Angel's Envy - Bacardi Limited, Louisville , Aging Warehouse and Processing Operator, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!