Class A Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Position Description:The Opportunity
Our Local Class A Field Service Drivers perform driving duties
associated with projects such as industrial tank cleaning, utility
work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and
rail car cleaning, working outside year round in all types of
weather. Work is local, and schedule is primarily during the day,
however must be flexible and available for emergency situations and
scheduled on call weeks.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs driving duties associated with industrial tank
cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response,
site remediation, rail car cleaning;
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air
Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule
will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required;
- Previous experience operating Roll Off, Vacuum Trucks or
Flatbed Trucks is an asset;
- Previous labor experience is an asset;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements within the first
90 days of employment;
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule;
- Ability to use a mobile computer.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers *CH
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Louisville , Class A Driver, Professions , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!