Customer Service Representative
Company: Royal Connections
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionRoyal Connections has partnered with non-profit
charities in the Louisville area to host their fundraising events.
The Customer Service Representative plays a vital role in managing
quality control, fundraising campaigns for our clients, assisting
in developing events, and training new associates. We bring
together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise,
skills, and backgrounds to help us create wildly successful
fundraising events for our charity partners. A supportive team will
surround you in a fast-paced atmosphere. You will create dynamic
energy for our charity partners' potential donor base from the
opening greeting to the final close. Responsibilities of the
Customer Service Representative:
- Maintain exceptional customer service throughout the event to
both team members and potential donors to increase donations
- Maintain compliance throughout the event
- Attend in-person and virtual meetings to increase knowledge of
our charity partners.
- Manage day to day aspects of our events and address potential
problems that may ariseRequirements for the Customer Service
- High school diploma / GED.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, and constant
drive for victory.
- 0-2 Years in customer service or sales.
- Can follow directions well and accept criticism Powered by
Keywords: Royal Connections, Louisville , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!