Company: Tempur Sealy
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Becoming an Outfitter means uncapped earnings potential, career
growth opportunities, and becoming a sleep expert. Sleep Outfitters
is a growing mattress retailer that empowers its Outfitters to
provide great service and build long-lasting relationships with its
What makes us unique?
- Annual pay ranging from $40,000 to $90,000
- Engaging and consultative environment, with no high-pressure
- No sales experience required; six months of training pay
provided with guaranteed wages
- Continuous learning and development throughout your
- Strong culture based on employees' passion to promote
Our company offers great benefits, including:
- Uncapped, variable pay opportunity with a guaranteed
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time
Off, Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement with Company Match
- Employee purchase program for Employee and Family offering up
to 75% off the best mattress brands
What does it mean to be an Outfitter?
- Provide excellent Guest service and develop a client base by
building lasting relationships with all Guests.
- Set and achieve sales goals with effective use of our exclusive
Personal Sleep Profile to assess needs and make
- Work in and maintain a store environment you can be proud of to
support the experience you deliver to your Guests.
- Engage in your community to create awareness about the
importance of sleep and how Sleep Outfitters can help.
- Execute company initiatives and demonstrate company values in
all interactions, with Guests and Outfitters.
What makes a successful Outfitter?
- A drive to help others and/or make a difference in someone's
- A strong relationship builder with excellent communication and
- A self-motivated, goal-oriented focus.
- Strong interest to use networking and technology to achieve
- The ability to excel in a team or independently.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business
needs, in a relaxed, guest-first environment.
Sleep Outfitters is a Tempur Sealy company. Tempur Sealy is a
Forbes Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Company and is the largest mattress
manufacturer in the United States and in the world!
Our values are the core of who we are. We live by our PACT, we are
Passionate, Accountable, Credible, and Trustworthy.
- "Lots of opportunity with a growing company! They do a great
job taking care of employees and guests. Would highly recommend it!
Strong, competitive commission structure with no caps." - Current
- "Relaxed atmosphere, a feeling of accomplishment at the end of
the day and management who cares." - Current Employee
- "Love the workplace culture and the willingness of management
and coworkers to support me with the learning process. The most
enjoyable part of the job is getting paid well for matching the
right bed for the guest's needs and knowing that the great sleep
they are going to enjoy is going to affect their overall health and
happiness." - Current Employee Review
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.Requirements:
- Education: HS Degree, some college preferred.
- Experience: One to two years of sales, service, or customer
- Computer Skills: MS Office products.
- Other Requirements: Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Work Environment / Physical Requirements: This position does
require weekend hours, as well as hours during key sales events
Keywords: Tempur Sealy, Louisville , Sales Associate, Sales , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...