Front Desk Agent
Company: Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown
101 E Jefferson St
Louisville , KY 40202
The Front Office Agent is responsible for providing attentive,
courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in,
throughout their stay, and at checkout, while maximizing room
revenue and occupancy .
- Answer inquires from guests regarding restaurants,
transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
- Be aware of all rates, packages and special promotions as listed
in the Red Book.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Be aware of closed out and restricted dates.
- Obtain all necessary information when taking room reservations
and follow the rate-quoting scenario.
- Be familiar with hospitality terminology.
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
- Handle check-ins and checkouts in a friendly, efficient and
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other employees.
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of
the Front Desk computer system.
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift
checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be able to complete a bucket check, room rate verification
report, and housekeeping report.
- Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift
according to hotel standards.
- Maintain and market promotions and guest programs.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Assist guests with safe deposit boxes .
Keywords: Hampton Inn Louisville Downtown, Louisville , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!