Real Estate Agent (Quick Interview Process)
Company: Semonin Realtors
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Description Real Estate is one of the most exciting industries to work in right now. We are looking for bright, dynamic, and creative Real Estate Agents to join our team. The process of selling and buying a home can be a complicated and intimidating process, so clients depend on the expertise of a Real Estate Agent to get their home ready to sell for a good price and to find the best home to meet their needs. This position requires ambitious, communicative and creative Real Estate Agents who have stellar customer service skills.
To fulfill this role as a Real Estate Agent, you will need to be a self-motivated individual who thrives under pressure. There is a lot of flexibility in the real estate industry, so you'll also be able to work independently to fulfill your duties and meet clients' needs. Real Estate Agents need a loyal client roster in order to thrive, so excellent customer service is essential. If you possess those traits, then we want you on our team as soon as possible. We ensure that our application and interview process are as simple and quick as possible.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. This means that the more property you buy and sell, the more income you will earn. Real estate is booming right now, so this is a great time to get involved in this industry. Many agents make over $100,000 a year.
Job Responsibilities In this role, you will...
- Help clients get their home ready for sale and give advice on how to make it show-ready and marketable
- Be familiar with the local real estate market and stay updated on recent property sales
- Advertise your real estate services to the local community
- Guide clients through the process of reaching mutual acceptance and drafting home sales and purchasing contracts
- Show homes to clients through tours and open houses
- Regularly communicate with current and past clients to make sure their real estate needs are being met
- Attend home showings and open houses
- Come up with creative ideas for making your real estate portfolio stand out in the local market As an employer, we will...
- Provide a flexible and supportive work environment that offers a healthy work/life balance
- Walk you through the real estate licensing process
- Provide training and career development resources to help you better your career
- Offer competitive commission rates and offer you financial security Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Semonin Realtors Semonin's full service approach offers buyers and sellers the convenience of a comprehensive real estate experience. We strive to make the buying and selling journey as efficient and stress free as possible by giving our customers every resource they need. Helping buyers and sellers with real estate purchases and sales has been part of our core services since 1915.
At Semonin, we know that the success of our business depends on the quality of our agents. We provide training, career resources and the expertise of our staff to help make our agents the best they can be. We also place a high value on our community and support local charities.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: listing, listing consultant, real estate agent, real estate broker, resident, residential, residential real estate, residential property leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson
Keywords: Semonin Realtors, Louisville , Real Estate Agent (Quick Interview Process), Sales , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!