Sales Leader in Development
Company: Omni Hotels & resorts
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Posted Date 1 day ago(5/15/2019 8:22 AM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Leader in Development
Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown, which
opened its doors on March 6, 2018. Reflecting the past, present and
future of our vibrant Kentucky town and inspired by the city s rich
history and authentic character, the Omni Louisville transforms one
of the city s most significant urban blocks into a unique and
vibrant mixed-use environment offering hotel guests, residents and
locals a chance to connect and enjoy the best of a great city.
The hotel is a prominent landmark against the Louisville skyline,
glistening during the day and glowing at night, with the iconic
glassy ends of the 612 room hotel. The hotel pool and rooftop bar,
designed for seamless indoor and outdoor integration, allows guests
to rest, relax and socialize with downtown Louisville as the
backdrop. The essence of Louisville is woven throughout with
interior design blends elements of the city s heritage, culture and
character, felt everywhere from the hotel restaurants to a featured
bourbon bar to the hotel s Speakeasy and bowling alley.
Guests can also enjoy a dynamic 20,000 square foot urban food hall
and market connected to the lobby of the hotel. Transforming
Liberty Street into a pedestrian thoroughfare, the market serves as
a community gateway for hotel guests and locals alike, inviting the
neighborhood in with the smells of freshly brewed Heine Brothers
coffee, baked bread, and smoked barbeque.
The Leader-in-Development (LID) program is a 12-month program
designed to develop graduates into successful managers in the
division they wish to pursue. Upon completion of the LID program,
the Sales LID will move into a managerial role at another Omni
* Schedule & prioritize work load to meet deadlines of all
* Type and distribute requested correspondence, including
proposals, letters, contracts, etc. for assigned managers, ensuring
that all correspondence is 100% accurate
* Utilize Delphi correctly, to ensure managers are able to
accurately track, book and follow-up on all accounts/bookings
* Assist Sales Team with all Site preparation and support with
sales kits / brochures etc.
* Assist managers with sales calls and participate in sites, FAMs,
trade shows and other related market events as required
* Assist Sales with special reservation needs and work with Group
* Maintain account/booking files and ensures that all information
is included in file, i.e. accurate traces, turnover-checklist,
history, letters, emails, deposits, letters, etc.
* Liaise with other hotel departments to help ensure Sales clients
needs are met/exceeded
* Performs other duties as assigned by management
* Candidates must be available to relocate after completion of the
* Previous Hotel Sales and/or related experience is preferred.
* Must be willing to work 50 hours per week to include weekends and
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
* A Bachelor s degree is required, preferably in Hospitality or
* Previous experience in a hotel or a related field preferred
* Has strong interpersonal skills and is customer service oriented
with a sincere, helpful, caring and friendly personality
* Projects enthusiasm, professionalism and a positive attitude at
* Pays precise attention to detail, order and cleanliness
* Has outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and
exceptional phone manner
* Able to adapt in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
within a dynamic work schedule
* Is goal oriented, well organized and able to multitask to meet
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Omni Hotels & resorts, Louisville , Sales Leader in Development, Sales , Louisville, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!