Optical Sales Associate
Company: Vision Associates Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOBDo you enjoy interacting
and connecting with patients? Are you passionate about providing
best-in-class patient care? Join the Vision Associates team today
in this Optician job with Eye Associates of S. Indiana Madison.When
you join Vision Associates, you will directly impact patients'
lives and help them find the product that best fits their needs.
Here, you will feel inspired by both leadership and your fellow
team members as you set your own goals and create a career path
that is right for you. It's the best of both worlds when you join
the Vision Associates team as an Optician!
Some benefits of working at Vision Associates include:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Nights, Weekends, and Holidays off
- Generous eyewear discountIf you are a self-motivated,
organized, detail-oriented Optician, this is the perfect job for
you. Join the Vision Associates team and apply for our Optician job
Eye Associates of S. Indiana Madison is a member of the Vision
Associates Network. Eye Associates of S. Indiana Madison partners
with Vision Associates to provide best-in-class optical dispensary
management at their location. Employed by Vision Associates,
Opticians will work independently within the Eye Associates of S.
Indiana Madison location with the full support of the Vision
Associates Network. Responsibilities
- Work with patients to solve their visual needs and build
loyalty to the practice and dispensary.
- Analyze, resolve, and correct customer service issues.
- Provide an excellent patient experience while working towards
meeting persona, practice, and company goals.
- Check that our finished eyewear meets our optical standards, as
well as customer requirements and requests
- Learn and support the policies and procedures for opening,
closing, and operating the dispensary.
- Ensure best practices are delivered to ensure patient
- Work independently with regular communication and support from
your District Manager.
- Foster positive working relationships with the practice
doctors, leadership, and staff.Required Skills
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1-3 years previous experience in the optical industry.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including
strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a
Keywords: Vision Associates Inc, Louisville , Optical Sales Associate, Sales , Madison, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!